Gulf and Filipino distributor, Emcor, recently hosted a ‘thanksgiving’ party to encourage tri-wheel drivers in the Philippines to switch from their usual tri-bikes to Gulf-lubricated Bajaj REs.
Just arrived in the Gulf office is the latest offering from Hornby – through their famous Scalextric brand. The first name in electric slot car racing is just bringing out its latest set – the Gulf Racing edition – complete with GT car and Le Mans Prototype, both in a Gulf livery.
Almost two-thirds of the 65,000 visitors that descended on the National Automobile Dealer Association (NADA) show over the course of six days visited Gulf’s stand, which was run in partnership with Nepal Oil Lube Limited (NLOL), the licensee of Gulf to distribute Gulf lubricants.
For the first time in over a decade, Gulf had a presence at the world’s largest Automotive Trade show Automechanika Frankfurt – the biannual expo that takes place in Frankfurt, Germany.
Ford and Gulf have partnered up in a tribute to the 1968 and 1969 Le Mans race winner by producing a new Ford GT – the ’68 Gulf Heritage Edition.
Gulf’s first service station in China is open for business after a glittering unveiling ceremony in Guangzhou.
We are now just over half way through this current Gulf financial year and I thought it worth reviewing this period so that everyone in the Gulf family can see what progress we have made, as I firmly believe that when we have success it is something that should be shared and communicated.
Basketball continues to be one of the most popular sports in the Philippines and The Gulf Oil Philippines-supported basketball team, the Gulf Supreme Boosters, tipped off their new Manila League campaign with an excellent 107-80 win against 365 Philippines.
Gulf Netherlands’ BMX stars, Niek and Justin Kimmann, visited Hamburg recently to give tips and advice to some of the rising stars of BMX racing in Germany.
Gulf driver, Zoltán Strider, claimed victory in the 35thHungarian Mountain Race after two days of tough competition.
Customers of DCC Energy, the Danish distributors of Gulf lubricants, are using Gulf’s quality products to maximise the performance of their competition tractor.
Više članaka ...
- BEHIND THE SCENES - FILIPPOS PAPAFILIPPOU
- GULF DRAG RACING SECURES ANOTHER TOP FUEL CHAMPIONSHIP
- GULF CARS AND GULF STARS HEADLINE AT ROLEX MONTEREY MOTORSPORTS REUNION
- GULF ITALY HOSTS MANCHESTER UNITED SOCCER CAMPS – WITH THE HELP OF A REDS LEGEND
- GULF AND MANCHESTER UNITED GO GLOBAL WITH SECOND SEASON OF #GULFFANACADEMY
- BUMPER CROWD DESCENDS ON SILVERSTONE, AS GULF RACING CELEBRATES HOME WEC RACE
- MANCHESTER UNITED CONTINUE EXCELLENT PREMIER LEAGUE FORM
- Top-10 finishes at Portimão
- FORD GT '68 HERITAGE EDITION WITH RETRO GULF OIL LIVERY CELEBRATES 50 YEARS OF LE MANS WINS
- AMUSING... BUT WITH A SERIOUS SAFETY MESSAGE